A holiday can cost you an arm and a leg, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t plan a vacation. With the oncoming holiday season, it’s a great idea to go on a holiday. Afterall, everyone needs a breather from the daily grind and a vacation hits the spot when it comes to relaxation. So how do you manage it without hurting your purse? The answer lies in using a digital payment instrument like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to fund your trip with the facility of No Cost EMI.
How to plan your vacation wisely
An unplanned holiday can take the steam out of your finances. Besides planning for flight ticket costs, you need to reserve hotel rooms and even entertainment at your destination. Working with a budget helps, and you may be forced to spend some funds from your savings. This might be a concern, yet you don’t wish to miss an opportunity when the holiday season is fast approaching. Nonetheless, with a card like the Bajaj EMI card, you have the ability to make your dream holiday a reality.
How to pay for a memorable holiday
Paying for a holiday has never been easier than it is now by using a digital payment instrument like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. What’s more, it’s easy to complete the Bajaj Finance card online apply process with a few documents and get the card that assures affordability of your vacation. By using this card, you benefit with a host of perks and your travel becomes stress-free as far as cost is concerned. You should know the benefits of using this card.
Pay for a holiday on EMI
There are many reasons to choose the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for your holiday. Here are a list of benefits and features explaining why:
- The biggest advantage of using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is that you can pay for your holiday without any cash upfront. You make payments in No Cost EMIs later. This is a benefit where you ‘Travel now, pay afterward’. No Cost EMI means you make repayments without any interest charged.
- You may get pre approved loans of a maximum of Rs.1.5 lakhs.
- You avail a zero down payment facility.
- Repayment tenures are flexible, from 3 – 24 months.
How to use EMIs to pay for a holiday
From booking hotels and tours to paying for flight tickets on EMI, you save a lot with offers by paying with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for travel-related expenses. Offers include getting instant discounts up to Rs.1200 off on flight tickets. With travel partners like MakeMyTrip, Yatra and GoIbibo, book your holiday using the card and avail offers as they show up while you book. The following steps lead you through your booking journey with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
- Visit the website of Bajaj Finserv travel partners.
- As you browse for packages, tours, hotels, flights, etc, make your choices.
- Go ahead to make payment.
- You will see the payment gateway and you can select the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card as your payment option.
- Choose your repayment tenure.
- Confirm your details (with the aid of a secure OTP) and your holiday is booked.
Realise your dream holiday
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can make your holiday wishes come true as you avail offers linked to your card when you browse while you book. With No Cost EMI on your side, you save on interest and have time to repay in a hassle-free way.